Before starting a Package installation to your SugarCRM instance please make sure you have the following data at hand:
Licensing Package installation (zip file provided by Faye).
Product installation package (zip file provided by Faye).
NOTE: Before installing your chosen package to your SugarCRM instance you have to install a Licensing Package.
For installing both the Licensing and Package packages please follow the below steps:
1. Log in to Sugar as a user with a User Type of System Administrator User. Open the menu next to your profile picture and select Admin.
3. Select Module Loader
4. Press the Choose File button and select the .zip file provided to you by Faye. After you have selected the file, press the Upload button.
5. In the list of available modules to be loaded, find the item that you just uploaded. Press the Install button.
6. You will be presented information about the End User License and Readme file. After reading the License, press the Accept option followed by pressing the Commit button.
7. Perform a Quick repair and rebuild. In the ‘System’ tab choose Repair and then on the next page Quick Repair and Rebuild.
Repeat steps 1 through 7 for the loadable Zip file for your add-on package. Please note that the Faye Installation package only needs to be uploaded once, even if you will upload several Faye packages on your Sugar instance.
Note: In order to install newer versions of a product package, follow the same steps mentioned above, without uninstalling the existing version from your instance. The newer version will overwrite the existing one.