NOTE: Please make sure to install the application to a workstation that has access to a mapped drive where Sage SAGE 100 or Sage MAS 200 is installed.
1. Launch the Sugar-Sage Setup.msi by double-clicking on it.
2. The Sugar-Sage installer will appear, click the Next button.
3. After reading the agreement, select the I Agree option and then click Next.
4. Select the folder location to which you want to install the application or accept the default folder location (recommended) and click Next.
5. By default, your previous configuration file will be backed-up and the latest configuration file will be put in its place.
NOTE: If you have any customizations in your configuration file please contact Faye to discuss upgrade options.
If you have customizations and you proceed with the upgrade those customizations will no longer be in effect. (They will be preserved in the backup of the previous configuration).
If you want to restore your previous settings from that backup file you may, but no field mappings will be restored, only user settings like schedules, sync settings, product licenses, etc.
To do this you can go to the settings window for the integration, select the Admin Actions, and then browse for your previous configuration file. For clients upgrading from version 188.8.131.52 or lower the previous configuration file will be located in the C:\ProgramData\FBSG directory OR C:\Users\\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\FBSG directory.
Then you will receive a popup asking you to confirm that you will overwrite your current configuration with a previous version. Then select OK if you want to proceed.
6. After selecting the folder location the application will begin the second portion of the installation which will install the appropriate Sage 100 program files into the Sage 100 folders.
7. Include adding the OAuth Key and Password.
8. Type the path or browse to your Sage 100 install and click Install.
9. This will install the appropriate files into your Sage 100 installation folders.
Note: No Sage 100 programs are being modified. This only installs new program files into the appropriate folders.
10. You may click Finish when the installation is completed.
11. The Sugar – Sage Integration modules have been successfully installed into Sage.
A Sugar-Sage 100 Integrator shortcut should appear on your Windows desktop. Double click on the icon to launch the application and continue to the next guide on how to configure the integration.