Within the integration, you have the option to upload Contacts, Leads, and Targets from Sugar Target Lists to Constant Contact.
1. To set multiple contacts/leads/targets to upload, you must first go to the Target Lists module.
2. Click on an individual list to edit.
3. Once you have selected a list to edit, you are now able to see all of the contacts and leads associated with the constant contact list. To add contacts/leads/targets to the list, open the Action Menu on the contacts or leads module by clicking on the down arrow and then select Link Existing Record.
4. To add contacts/leads/targets click on the checkbox to the left of the individual contact/lead/target you want to add/sync and then press the Add button.
5. You may also select all of the contacts/leads/targets by clicking on the mass update checkbox to the left of the Name field and then pressing the Add button.
6. You will see a pop-up message that your record(s) were successfully added to the list.
7. Once you have added all records to the list click on Save.
7. Now that the target list has been updated you can choose to wait for the scheduler to sync the target list with Constant Contact or you can tell the target list to sync with Constant Contact.
8. To sync an individual target list with Constant Contact open the target list and click on the action menu to the right of the Edit button and select Sync to CC.