The scheduler is set up automatically when the Sugar-Constant Contact Integration is first installed. There is no need to access the scheduler unless you want to change the default settings.
If you wish to change the default settings, please follow the steps below:
1. To access the Scheduler click on the Admin icon and select the Admin link.
2. From the Admin page click on the Scheduler located in the System tools area.
3. There are 5 Schedulers related to the Constant Contact integration within the Sugar scheduler. All of the schedulers have default synchronization schedules and you will only need to change them if the current schedules do not fit your business needs:
- CC Retrieve Opted Out Contacts
- CC Get Custom Fields
- Auto CC Download Sync
- Update CC Campaign Results
- Handle Mass Export to Constant Contact
4. To change any of the above schedulers click on the scheduler link (i.e. Auto CC Download Sync) to access that scheduler’s setting then click on the Edit button to edit the scheduler’s settings.
5. In the scheduler settings you have to option set the:
- Job Name
- Frequency of execution (Interval)
6. The frequency of execution (Interval) can be set in two ways: using simple interval settings (See image above) or through the Advanced options (See image below). To access the advance options check the Advanced Options checkbox.
Once the box is checked, the Advanced Options box will appear.
The Advanced Options allow the setting of the exact time of day the scheduler should be executed, when to start executing (i.e. begin executing this scheduler on 01/01/2022), and when to stop executing the scheduler.
In the above example, this scheduler is set to execute at 11 am every day (set in the interval section) starting on 2022-03-07 and ending on 2022-03-25 (set in the advanced options section). When using the advance options the interval is set using standard crontab notation, more information on crontab format can be found at: http://www.nncron.ru/help/EN/working/cron-format.htm (Accessed 2022-03-11)
Note: If you are using an OnDemand instance of Sugar the highest frequency at which you can run a scheduler is every 10 minutes.