The scheduler is set up automatically when the Sugar-Jira Integration is first installed. There is no need to access the scheduler unless you want to change the default settings.
1. To access the Scheduler click on the Admin icon and select the Admin link.
2. From the Admin page click on the Scheduler link located in the System tools area.
3. There is one Scheduler related to the JIRA integration within the Sugar scheduler. This scheduler has a default synchronization schedule and you only need to change this if the current schedule does not fit your business needs.
Sync JIRA Issues
This will sync any and all new JIRA issues to sugar. By default, this sync has been set up to run every 2 hours.
4. Click on the scheduler link to access the scheduler settings, then click on the Edit button IF you want to change how often the Sync JIRA Issues scheduler runs.
5. In the scheduler settings you have the option to set the:
- Job Name
- Frequency of execution (Interval)
6. The frequency of execution (Interval) can be set in two ways: using simple interval settings (See image above) or through the Advanced Options (See image below). To access the advance options check the Advanced Options checkbox.
7. The advanced options allow the exact time of day the scheduler should be executed, when to start executing (i.e. begin executing this scheduler on 01/01/2016), and when to stop executing the scheduler. When using the advance options the interval is set using standard crontab notation, more information on crontab format can be found at: http://www.nncron.ru/help/EN/working/cron-format.htm
8. In order for any changes to the scheduler to persist you must click on the Save button at the bottom of the scheduler settings.
Note: If you are using an OnDemand instance of Sugar the MOST OFTEN you can run a scheduler is every 10 minutes.