The steps detailed in this article can be applied to any module in Sugar. They are applicable to using the JIRA integration with a cloud-based JIRA account
1. To access the Sugar Studio click on the Admin icon and select the Admin link.
2. From the Admin page click on the Studio link located in the Developer tools area.
3. Then click on the Jira Issues module either from the list view or the module view.
4. Next select the Layouts option.
5. From the Layouts section select the Record View.
6. Then remove the Assignee and the Due Date fields by clicking and dragging the fields to the recycle bin.
7. After removing the fields click on the Save & Deploy button.
8. These steps can be repeated to remove other fields from the view for other modules as well.