- Give your app a name.
- Hover over the placeholder logo and click the upload icon to upload a square image that will serve as the logo for your app.
- Enter a description for your app.
5. Click on the Scopes tab.
6. Depending on what data you want to share via the new private app, select the applicable scopes. Generally, we recommend authorizing the following scopes:
7. After selecting the scopes, click on Create app in the top right. You can always make changes to your app after you create it.
8. In the pop-up window, review the info about your app's access token, then click Continue creating.
9. You can now start making API requests using its access token. On the Details tab of the settings page of your private app, click Show token under your access token to reveal it.
10. After choosing Show Token as mentioned in the previous step, use the Copy option to easily introduce your new token into the HubSpot-Sugar Bridge or share it with the Faye support team.
Well done! You have created your first Private App in your HubSpot account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.